Online Registration for 2021-2022
February 8, 2021 - Parkland School Division's annual online registration/verification process is coming soon. All Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 registrations for both new and returning students will be conducted online through the PowerRegistration portal for the 2021-2022 school year.
All parents will be required to complete this online process each school year. New students must register online, while returning students will receive an email or letter with further instructions on how to verify and/or update their existing information.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION OPENS FEB. 10TH (UPDATE)- Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen delays with our software vendor, the process will now begin Wednesday, February 10, 2021 rather than Monday, February 8th. Check your email beginning Wednesday, February 10, 2021. You will be receiving an email from <PowerSchool Registration Support>.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION OPEN NOW - please use this New Student Registration form, if you are new to Parkland School Division or are registering for busing for the first time as an Evergreen Catholic family or area private school that uses PSD's Regional Transportation system.
All parents are required to complete the registration process by 4:30pm on March 25, 2021. This deadline allows us to determine the eligibility of bus pass applicants, the routing of buses, bus pass production and data verification before the summer break while schools are still operating.
Important Registration Dates
- February 8, 2021 - New Student Registration opens. The link to the New Student Registration form (new students) will be added as a Quick Link on the homepage of psd70.ab.ca.
- February 10, 2021 - Families of returning students will check their email for a message from PowerSchool Registration Support with further instructions (returning students).
- March 25, 2021 at 4:30pm - Registration deadline. For further information, visit our Registration page.
- June 25, 2021 - Bus pass deadline to make payment arrangements or pay-in-full.
- Bus passes and route numbers will be mailed to parents at the end of July.
Please note: The 2020-2021 New Student Registration form is still open and accepting registrations for the current school year. The 2020-2021 form cannot be used to register for 2021-2022- when registering, please make sure to use the correct form.
Complete information on the registration process can be found on our Registration page. More information regarding the 2021-2022 registration process will be added as it becomes available.
For more information contact:
Parkland School Division