Health & Safety
Parkland School Division No. 70 believes that all individuals are entitled to a safe and healthy work/learning environment. The Division is committed to the safety and well being of our employees, students, visitors and contract workers. Safety is everyone’s responsibility; employees must take reasonable care to protect themselves and others in the workplace.
The following links will direct you to Parkland School Division’s comprehensive health and safety program.
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Read Division Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
- Report an Accident - Public Works
- Report an Employee Near-Miss Accident
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Safety Training - Online
- Speak with a Safety or Chemical Specialist - Call 1-866-724-6650
For more information contact:
Parkland School Division - Health & Safety Officer