Stronger Together: Parent Newsletter
September 30, 2016 -
Each month Parkland School Division's Learning Supports team compiles a newsletter for parents of students. Inside you will find information, opportunities and strategies to help you and your family connect with us on your child's educational journey. Each month we will provide you with information about mental health and ways we can work together to support your family.
You'll find the September 2016 newsletter here.
- Spotlight on...Mental Health
- Parenting Tips
- Counselling Strategies
- Learning Opportunities
- Highlights from Partners in Education
- Alberta Parenting for the Future Association
- Family Connection Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Children, Youth & Families - AMH
- Family Community & Support Services
For more information contact:
Parkland School Division Learning Supports