2018-2019 Registration Online
Please note: Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will exclusively be conducted online. Kindergarten registration begins February 1, 2018. Grades 1-12 registration and data verification for returning students will begin April 1, 2018. The Student Registation downloadable PDF found below is only applicable for students registering for the balance of the current 2017-2018 academic year. For more information on the 2018-2019 registration/data verification process, check out this news item.
2017-2018 Registration Requirements
Please complete the applicable forms and submit them to your designated school.
- Student Registration*
- Identification of FNMI Students
- FOIP Consent - Freedom of Information Protection
- Responsible Use of Technology Agreement
- Locker Agreement (if applicable)
- Request for Assistance to Administer Medication (if applicable)
*For best results, download and complete this form in Adobe Reader. You can also print the form and complete it by hand.
In addition to the above forms, the following documents are needed to prove guardianship, education, residency, age, date of birth, and citizenship.
- Court documents confirming legal guardianship
- Most recent report card or other proof of previous education
- Utility bill or other document that includes the municipal address of the student's residence
- Proof of Legal Name, Date of Birth and Citizenship
Documents Accepted to Prove Name, Age and Citizenship
- Canadian birth certificate
- Permanent resident card
- Valid temporary resident papers for student and parents
- Valid immigration papers for student and parents (study and work permits or visitor records accepted)
Please note: Parkland School Division serves only families who reside in the County of Parkland, the town of Stony Plain and the City of Spruce Grove. We currently have some out-of-jurisdiction students who are permitted to complete the program at their current school. No further out-of-jurisdiction students are being registered in PSD. If your family is not a resident of Parkland School Division, your resident school board is responsible for meeting your educational needs.
For more information contact: