Community Partners' Calendar
The Community Partners' Calendar is a part of the community capacity building goal of the Parkland Youth Resiliency Project and is intended to:
- Share programs, activities, events, and resources designed to support the health and wellness of children, youth, and families in our area (Parkland County, Stony Plain, and Spruce Grove).
- Support and improve communication between community partners and Parkland School Division students, teachers, and families.
Events do not have to be free but should be sponsored by or promoting non-profit organizations; please include information on subsidies available within your event description.
Please feel free to reference and cross-promote this calendar to provide information to your students, clients, or families. The address to share is http://www.psdblogs.ca/fochs/youth-resiliency-project-community-partners-links-and-upcoming-activities/
Feedback and Use:
This calendar serves to support Parkland School Division’s Youth Resiliency Project . Any feedback or recommendations you can provide to help shape this tool is appreciated.
- Simply fill out the calendar entry form and your program, activity, or event will be uploaded onto the calendar.
- Please ensure your entry includes information on pre-registration and other demographic requirements.
- Verify your event entry to ensure accuracy. Please allow 1 week for posting.
For more information contact:
Youth Resiliency Coordinator