Change Your Password
The Password Portal is a self-service site that allows PSD staff to change or reset their passwords from work or home without having to contact the Help Desk.
You can access the Password Portal by visiting https://password.psd70.ab.ca. Once you visit the portal for the first time and complete the enrollment process, you will be able to change or reset your password at any time.
For detailed Password Portal instructions, please visit the Chalkboard's Managing Your Password page.
Characteristics of a Great Password
- 8 characters or more
- Strong - follow Microsoft's Strong Password Guidelines
- Tested - test the strength of your password with Microsoft's Password Checker
- Unique - risks are associated with using the same password for multiple locations
- Private - do not share your password
After Changing Your Password
- Update the email password stored on mobile device(s).
- Use the new password to log in to:
- Google Apps for Education
- PSD Webmail
- The Chalkboard
- Employee Self Service
For more information contact:
IT Help Desk