Parents are expected to register their child at their designated school. The designated school is determined by your address in relationship to the attendance area established by The Board.
Attendance area maps are available at all schools in our division. You may also obtain attendance area maps by contacting Transportation Services at 780-963-8452. To obtain this information, you will be required to provide your street or municipal address.
To register a student for bus transportation, please download and complete the Bus Registration Form. If at any time your address changes while registered for bus service, please download and complete the Busing Address Change Form.
When you have completed these forms, please email them to Transportation@psd70.ab.ca (please allow up to five business days for processing).
How to Complete These Forms
- Open the form in a PDF reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader recommended)
- Click in a field and type in the appropriate information, or select the appropriate check box or menu item from those provided.
- Fields outlined in red are required. Please ensure these fields are completed before emailing the form.
- Save the form to your computer.
- To submit the completed form, attach it to an email message and send it to Transportation@psd70.ab.ca. You will receive confirmation from Transportation Services once your form has been processed.
Parents of ECS students requiring bus transportation are asked to complete the Kindergarten Transportation Form and return it to Transportation Services.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 2A8