Parents are expected to register their child at their designated school. The designated school is determined by your address in relationship to the attendance area established by The Board.
Attendance area maps are available at all schools in our division. You may also obtain attendance area maps by contacting Transportation Services at 780-963-8452. To obtain this information, you will be required to provide your street or municipal address.
NEW - Online Bus Registration System
Parkland School Division is changing the way families sign up for Transportation Services.
For the 2017-2018 school year, we require ALL families to register in advance online starting Monday, June 5. This includes riders whose Transportation Fees will be $0. Details and links will be shared with parents via email. Students will also be given information to take home.
As a bonus, registering online in advance lets everyone avoid the perennial end-of-summer long lineups for bus pass sales at the Centre for Education.
For the 2017-2018 school year, in order to ensure transportation on the first day of school, applications must be submitted before July 15, 2017.
Routes and stop locations will be created from application forms received before the July 15 deadline. Applications will continue to be processed throughout the summer; however, families are encouraged to guarantee their spots ASAP, as some routes are currently at or near capacity.
Need help? View our detailed Online Bus Registration Instructions.
Busing Address Change Form
To change an existing address once your busing has been approved for the 2017-2018 school year, complete and submit a Busing Address Change Form to Transportation@psd70.ab.ca (please allow up to five business days for processing).
How to Complete This Form
- Open the form in a PDF reader (Adobe Acrobat Reader recommended)
- Click in a field and type in the appropriate information, or select the appropriate check box or menu item from those provided.
- Fields outlined in red are required. Please ensure these fields are completed before emailing the form.
- Save the form to your computer.
- To submit the completed form, attach it to an email message and send it to Transportation@psd70.ab.ca. You will receive confirmation from Transportation Services once your form has been processed.
Parents of Parkland School Division ECS students requiring bus transportation are asked to complete the process by registering online.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 2A8